- March 20, 2019
- Posted by: Ligia Houben
Texas: Fort Worth and Dallas
This powerful workshop offers techniques and tools to improve your client’s ability to get back to living and show them the steps they need to regain positive living. You will walk away with a new understanding of the power of transformative thought and action, and how it can impact the lives of your clients.
Ligia Houben, grief and loss expert, will demonstrate tools that can help your clients find meaning, achieve breakthroughs, and learn how to build the life they want on the other side of loss or transition. You will take with you a roadmap that can help your clients cope with the grief that may arise when facing the loss of their job, after leaving their homeland, confronting the death of a loved one, or embarking on a new life after a divorce or break-up. The techniques are simple and systematic, easy to teach clients, and will heal grief and renew life again for the client. The purpose of this seminar is to bring awareness to the clinician in how to help your clients cope with such difficult times in an empowering and transformative manner.
This seminar is a must attend, if you work with clients who experience any of the following:
- The loss of a loved one and feel filled with sorrow
- Gone through a divorce or romantic breakup and want to embrace their new stage in an empowered manner
- Lost their job and do not have the confidence to find new opportunities
- Retired and feel lost as they start this new stage in their lives
- Want to overcome their fears
- Want to expand their spirituality
- Want to live with more meaning and purpose
- Want to transform their loss and transform their lives!